New Referrals - Please call 520-795-0111
All calls are answered by a Fox Infusion clinician day or night, 7 days a week. Most questions can be answered at the time of the call.
- Fox Infusion is located in Tucson. We can accommodate most short notice discharges. Discharges can be coordinated in as few as 2-4 hours.
- Fox Infusion works with all Medicare nursing agencies.
- Fox infusion can provide same-day discharges for most TPN cases
- Fox infusion employs the latest technology to simplify the infusion process for the patient.
Fox Infusion can verify insurance coverage on any patient that may need intravenous or injectable therapy at home. Below is a partial list of participating insurance plans. Do not hesitate to call even if the insurance isn't listed as contracts are being negotiated continuously.
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- CCN (through Nursefinder's contract)
- Healthnet PPO (not HMO)
- ICA / State Comp Fund
- Medicare B (for all qualified therapies)
- Medicare D
- Pacificare (many, not HMO)
- Tricare / Triwest
- United Health Care / ACM
- University Family Care
- University Physicians
- Zenith Administrators
If patient does not have an insurance plan that covers their therapy, Fox Infusion will quote the best rate in Tucson (no exceptions) and provide the best service, including free local delivery (Tucson metro).